Building an Oral Surgeon, a conversation between Dr. David Rallis and Dr. Mike Walker
In today’s episode, David Rallis becomes the interviewee as Mike Walker takes on the guest-host role. We dive into David’s personal and professional journey, revealing the experiences that have honed his approach to healthcare and leadership at Paradigm. This episode unpacks how Paradigm turns seemingly unattractive deals into golden opportunities and fosters a work culture that scores high in employee satisfaction. We discuss the strategic mergers that have catapulted Paradigm’s growth across states and delve into the company’s commitment to innovation—from leveraging data to employing cutting-edge technology. Join us as we explore the transformative shifts in Paradigm’s approach to patient care, the critical role of innovation in shaping healthcare’s future, and how Paradigm’s teams navigate and embrace change.
Dr. Michael Walker is a board certified member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, the American Medical Association, and the American Dental Association. Dr. Walker is also a highly-sought presenter at local and national conferences focused on maxillofacial surgery. Additionally, Dr. Walker is passionate about serving others, having volunteered for organizations including Give Kids a Smile and the Special Olympics.
Key Points From This Episode:
– An overview of David’s background
– How a family legacy and Mayo Clinic shaped David’s patient-centric approach
– The creation of Paradigm through a blend of top-tier care and business strategy
– Challenges of nurturing a long-term vision and shared mindset for sustainable growth
– How David’s innovation and founder mindset drive Paradigm’s industry disruption and sustained success
– The successful integration of CareStack at Paradigm, supported by credibility and a collective mindset
– Balancing risk with culture fit is critical to David’s merger strategy for Paradigm’s growth
– Building Paradigm’s culture on a foundation of integrity and more-than-business values
– Paradigm’s greatest success thus far